PROVEN TO REDUCE FILL TIME AND CROSS CONTAMINATION
- EZ BioPac?, ILC Dover’s purpose-built powder containment and transfer system, speeds fill time and makes it easy to adjust contents to precise target weight
- It’s separate discharge outlet and antistatic polymer material mean faster, cleaner discharge with residuals consistently 2g or less in a 5 kg bag
- The EZ BioPac? bag’s unique design and protective skirt reduce or eliminate contamination of the support stand and bag exterior, drastically reducing clean-up requirements
- Ease To Use.?EZ BioPac? bags and custom polypropylene support stand allow fast, foolproof set-up
- Reduce Fill Time.?Large-diameter top opening speeds filling by as much as 71%
- Minimize Cleaning.?Attached zip ties or ILC Dover’s proprietary crimping system assure complete closure and containment of the bag’s contents
- Wide Capacity Range.?Bags are available in capacities from 1 to 100 liters to suit full range of plant requirements
- Array of Flange Sizes.?EZ BioPac? bags offer discharge sanitary flange sizes from 1.5? to 8? to match a variety of process vessels
- Dry Powder
- Buffer salts
- Filter aids
- High value drug substance
微信app十年出品,午夜理论2019理论Certified quality for GMP and peace of mind.??Made in a class 7 environment.??EZ?BioPac’s?ArmorFlex?film meets FDA and 2002/72/EC requirements and EP 3.1.3 test conditions. In addition, it complies with FDA 21 CFR and passes USP <661> Physiochemical Tests for Plastics, USP <88> Class VI (7-day implant), USP <87> biological reactivity (in vitro) and?Chilworth?incendivity tests. Its permanent anti-stat has a 5-year shelf life and replaces migrating additives. EZ BioPac??is also tested for solvent resistance and a DMF has been fi led with FDA.
Can be gamma irradiated if requested.?
To request a free sample of an EZ BioPac please click the link below and provide the contact information.
To place an order:
E-mail Customer Service
Sales & Customer Service
Tel: 1.302.335.3911 x506 or 1.800.631.9567 (US Toll Free)