Modular Isolators for quick delivery.
ILC Dover has been a pioneer in developing flexible isolators,?(aka?glove bags), for the pharmaceutical industry.? After 20 years of designing and building custom isolators for powder containment, our engineers have compiled and standardized isolator specifications,?dimensions, configurations, and components that meet the?vast majority?of our customers’ needs.??All materials meet FDA standards and the design accommodates cGMP as well as operator ergonomics.? These standardized, modular designs allow quick delivery of isolators to handle many contained pharmaceutical powder handling processes.?
- High containment flexible isolators for processing HP API powders?
- Great visual clarity of?ArmorFlex??films?
- 3rd?party validated nanogram containment levels using SMEPAC guidelines?
- Ergonomics?and?range of motion?are much better than with rigid isolators?
- Design makes use of existing?ILC Dover?containment?accessories?such as?CrimpLoc??crimps, bag/out sleeves, and?O-ring?interface canisters?
- Compatible with?DoverPac??powder transfer systems?
- The passive isolator can be upgraded to a fully automatic negative pressure isolator using the ILC Dover our?JetVent?system?
- Fast turnaround &?installation?
Weigh and Dispense operations?
In-Process isolator systems?
Drum transfer processes?
Enclosing small, table top powder handling equipment such as mills, sieves, & blenders?
Frames constructed of 304 stainless steel?
All surfaces have a 2B finish?
Product contact components constructed of 316 stainless steel?
Flexible isolator made from?ArmorFlex??113 and?ArmorFlex??114 films?
Drum rings and canisters use ILC Dover patented multiple O-ring connectors?